Interested in coaching, or becoming a volunteer coach? Please see our requirements!
If you are interested in applying for a coaching position with Cassadaga Valley Central School, please submit the following:
Letter of Intent
Non-Instructional Application (please click on "Employment Applications" on the left hand column of this screen for the application)
Requirements for coaching in the Cassadaga Valley School District are as follow:
- Fingerprint Clearance (required at the time of hire)
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certification (required prior to the start of coaching)
- Workshops: (required prior to the start of coaching)
1) Child Abuse Identification
2) School Violence Intervention and Prevention
3) DASA (Dignity for All Students Act)
Being a coach in New York State requires additional courses. At the time of hire, the Athletic Director will go over those requirements with you and the time frame in which they should be completed.
Please submit application to:
Kathryn McElwain, Athletic Director
PO Box 540
Sinclairville, NY 14782