Notice is hereby given that the Annual School District Vote (the "District Vote") of the Cassadaga Valley Central School District will be held on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, from 1 PM - 8 PM in the cafeteria of the Middle/High School building, 5935 Route 60, Sinclairville, NY, for the purpose of:
- electing two members to the Board of Education
- voting on the District's budget for the 2021-2022 fiscal year
- voting on a proposition to purchase buses and similar vehicles for use in the transportation program of the District
A public hearing for the voters of the District on the 2021-2022 budget will be held Monday, May 10, 2021, at 6:00 PM in the Multi-Purpose Room (MPR) at the Middle/High School building for the purpose of presenting and explaining the proposed 2021-2022 budget of the District.
Only qualified voters of the District will be entitled to vote at the District Vote. A qualified voter is one who is:
- a citizen of the United States of America
- eighteen (18) years of age or older
- a resident of the District for a period of thirty (30) days preceding the District Vote.
The District may require persons presuming to vote to provide one form of proof of residency, pursuant to Education Law 2018-c. Upon offer of proof of residency, the District may also require persons presuming to vote to provide their signature, printed name and address.
Official ballots will NOT be mailed to all voters this year. Voting will be done in-person, unless a qualified voter requests an Absentee Ballot. Information on Absentee Ballots can be found below.