2021 SUMMER FOOD SERVICE PROGRAM
Cassadaga Valley Central School will be operating up to three sites for a Summer Food Service Program beginning Thursday, July 1, 2021.
- Bulk food items for breakfast and lunch will be packed and distributed every Thursday through September 1, 2021.
- This program makes food available for all children, 18 years old and younger.
- Children do not need to live within the Cassadaga Valley School District to participate.
- Meals will be provided on a first come, first serve basis each Thursday at the following sites and times:
Stockton Volunteer Fire Company (tentative site), 7243 Rt 380, Stockton 10:00am – 11:30am
BOCES at Maple Ave, 175 Maple Ave, Cassadaga 4:30pm – 6:00pm
Sinclairville Elementary School, 43 Sinclair Drive, Sinclairville 10:00am– 6:00pm
- Menus will be posted on the on this webpage.
- The menu is subject to change due to item availability.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Heidi Ottaway, Food Service Director at 962-8581 x1507 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cassadaga Valley Central School District and the USDA are equal opportunity employers and providers.
Menus for items to be included each week will be posted here, as they become available.