Welcome to Physical Education!
This is a place where students are able to get moving, be physically active, and have fun!
Students will participate in a variety of activities. These activities include team sports, individual activities, weight training, and lifelong fitness activities.
More specifically these types of activities are:
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Cross Training
- Indoor Soccer
- Flag Football
- Fitness Testing
- Ping Pong
- Floor Hockey
- Weight Training
Rules & Expectations:
- Students are expected to be on time for each class. (Preparation -2pts)
- Students are expected to be prepared with a change of clothes and sneakers. (Preparation -1pt shirt, 1 pt shorts/pants, 1 pt sneakers)
- Students should change into completely different clothes than what was worn to school.
- Shorts, Shirt (no tank tops), Sweatpants, Sweatshirt
- Sneakers must be tied.
- Gum is not allowed.
- Jewelry must be taken off at the beginning of the period and stored in a locked locker.
- Locks may be purchased for $6.00 from any P.E. Teacher
- Students are expected to participate to the best of their ability.
- All notes should be taken to the Nurse's Office.
- Students need medical documentation from a doctor to be excused from class
Students will be able to earn 10 points per class period ( 5 preparation & 5 participation):
- 2 points can be earned for being on time
- 1 point can be earned for changing your shirt.
- 1 point can be earned for changing your pants/shorts.
- 1 point can be earned for wearing tied sneakers.
- 5 points can be earned for participation.