- Our UPK Program is available to children who will be four years old on or before December 1, 2018.
- Parents/Guardians of children who meet this age requirement should have received enrollment forms in the mail.
- If you have not received the enrollment forms, please use the link below to print them off and bring them in to Mrs. Miller or mail them to Sinclairville Elementary. You may also call her at (716) 962-5195 ext. 195 to request a copy of the forms.
- There are no income eligibilty restrictions on families who reside within the school district.
- Parents/Guardians of children who eligible to start Kindergarten in the fall, who are not currently enrolled in our UPK Program are encouraged to register their child for school As Soon as Possible.
- This applies to children who will be five years old on or before December 1, 2018.
- Information and Registration Forms can be printed off and mailed to Mrs. Miller at Sinclairville Elementary. You can also contact her at (716) 962-5195 ext. 195 to request a copy of the forms.
As the winter weather is approaching we are happy to announce our Broadcast E-Alert feature as a part of our school website. This can improve communication from the school directly to you. Broadcast Alerts are mass e-mail and cell phone text messages sent by the district directly to persons registered to the school website. This is a great way to communicate to announce school closings, emergency early dismissals, different special events taking place at the school, and other school announcements. Please visit our school website to sign up!
CVCS live on both Facebook and Twitter
To find our Facebook and Twitter accounts you can go to Facebook and search: Cassadaga Valley Central School District and for Twitter you can download the twitter app and find us at: CVCSCougars